Workwear - White and Leopard

7:40 PM

I realized the majority of my blog posts have focused on my weekend or travel outfits. But in reality, most of the time I am in my business casual or professional (yes, I work a lot!). Unlike many bloggers, I am not exactly working in a profession where I get to be too creative about my workwear. However, I like to use patterns, colors and accessories to make the most of out my work outfits.

We all know bottom up shirt and pencil skirts are the most traditional pieces for working professionals. To stay stylish in a corporate environment, I chose a toned down leopard skirt to go with the most simple white blouse. Sitting in a cube or in a meeting, the plain white top isn't gaudy and it says I mean business. But take a step back and look at the whole picture, its subtle playfulness definitely stands out among the scores of black jackets and skirts you normally see at the office.

I am planning to post more of my work outfits going forward. Stay tuned!


**********************
Blouse: Blythe Blouse in Silk - J. Crew (similar) || currently on sale!
Pencil Skirt: Talbots (similar)
Sunglasses: Aviator Classic RB3025 - Ray-Ban
Watch: Check Stamp Round Bracelet Watch - Burberry || currently on sale!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Fabulous outfit!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for work! Classy but fun.
    http://aliandvic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I always try to bring some fun to my work outfit! :P

      Delete
  3. I love this! Talbots always has the best skirts and dresses, don't they? Can't wait to see more of your work outfits :)

    Natalie
    www.classicnat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!!! I will definitely post more soon!

      Delete
  4. Ooh great look! I've been getting bored with the same ol' black pencil skirt combo, so this is perfect inspiration to spice things up!

    How To Be More Like Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you like the look!

      Delete

Subscribe