Blanket Scarf in Two-Ways

11:48 PM

I went on a Europe trip this winter. To make this "5 cities in 2.5 weeks" trip a budgeted one, I have chosen a budgeted airline - Ryan Air. It was not an easy decision to be honest, because of the strict luggage rule they have: one 55 x 40 x 20cm (21.65 x 15.74 x 7.87 inches) carry-on plus a purse for each passenger. After lots of research and planning, I packed 2.5 weeks worth of clothes into this Delsey spinner and my Longchamp Le Pliage Large tote

When picking out my outfits for 2.5 weeks, I only packed items that could be styled in more than one way. I was traveling from the colder cities like Paris, Berlin and London, to the warmer ones - Rome and Barcelona. What will be suitable for both a 60-degree sunny day and a 30-degree chilly evening? A blanket scarf! It was definitely the first piece of clothing I added to my packing list.

This blanket scarf/stole from Uniqlo is super soft and warm. It comes with 6 different color combos, and can be worn in both sides. I bought the burgundy + navy one as I thought the two colors would go well with most of my winter coats. Eventually, I was able to wear it 4 different ways: burgundy as a normal scarf, burgundy as a cape, navy as a normal scarf and navy as a cape

As a cape in Rome (definitely one of my favorite cities to travel to in Europe!):



And as a scarf in London:


What is your most versatile winter piece? Let me know in the comment section below. I'd love to explore more!

***
Scarf: Uniqlo 2-Way Stole
Pants: Uniqlo HEATTECH High Rise Leggings Pants (currently on sale!)
Sweater: Madewell Wafflestich Pullover Sweater
Ankle Boots: Madewell Hollis Boot (currently on sale!)
Coat: J.Crew Icon Trench Coat in Italian Wool (currently on sale!)


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. So jealous of your trip! These photos are amazing!

    Katie | Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go back to Rome again! It's one of my favorite cities in the world!

      Delete
  2. Amazing look! I love the poncho
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your suggestions of the scarves. Lovely!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous travel photos! Always love a good blanket scarf!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color of your scarf is gorgeous! always love your travel photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olyvia! I wish I could travel more!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photo diary

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe