Summer Weddings - J. Crew's Ella Dresses

7:04 PM


Summer is such a perfect time for weddings! The weather is sunny, warm, and it really brings out the best in people. I was looking for something bright and fun to wear for my friend's and my aunt's weddings. During my lunch break, I happened to stumble upon these two dresses at J. Crew and I knew i had to get them. It's hard to resist such lovely dresses when they perfectly match my feelings for summer, so lively and full of energy!

********************
Dress (left) for my friend's wedding in Lake Lure, NC: Ella Dress in Medallion Paisley - J. Crew
Dress (right) for my aunt's wedding in Bristol, VT: Ella Dress in Garden Floral - J. Crew
Clutch: Candy Stripe Canvas Clutch - J. Crew
Pumps: Perfect Cutout Pumps - Ann Taylor

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Both dresses look fab on you! I personally like the floral print..especially with the way you've accessorized with that yellow necklace. however you can't beat the convertibility of the dresses.

    oh and i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!

    look forward to reading more posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe