J.Crew Icon Trench Coat in Wool Cashmere

8:06 PM








How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? This was my first Thanksgiving in Seattle and I felt really thankful that I had the opportunity to move to the Pacific Northwest and experience the new adventure here. I am also thankful for all the people who have helped and supported me to make this move happen.

My trek across the country plus my newer yet smaller Seattle studio made me realize that I need to tidy things up. I was in sort of a rush when I moved, so I let the movers pack up all my belongings from my home in the East Coast without cleaning up. As a result, the post-move mess put a damper on my Black Friday shopping this year... However, I did get a new J.Crew trench coat recently that I’d like to share with those of you who still have room in your closet. There are many promotions going on with J.Crew during the holiday season. Follow my Instagram account (@heyjuliary) and my blog for more sales alerts. There’s no better time than now to get their coats (that are never really on sale, even after winter is over!).

When I first received this wool trench coat, I thought the material was a bit too crisp. But after a short break in period, it started to soften up. My favorite parts of the coat are its design details and silhouette - you can easily look like a Burberry model wearing this coat. If you order online, I have to say J.Crew’s coats are usually true to size - I have been consistently ordering size 2 over the years in different styles. Trench coats are the kind of pieces that never go out of style. If you do not already have one, it is time to invest in one this winter!

Here are some alternatives that are also worth checking out while the holiday big sales are on:

***
Coat: Icon Trench Coat in Wool Cashmere - J.Crew
Scarf: gift from coworker (similar)
Boots: 5050 Over-the-Knee - Stuart Weitzman

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Trench coat camel is always the bes
    I really love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like yours too!

      Delete
  2. Love your scarf and coat! You looks so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful coat! A trench-style one is definitely on my wish list this year!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it's a timeless piece for sure!

      Delete
  4. I love your jacket! I need to pick up a few more jackets to use this winter. ♡♡
    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay warm! Hope you find something you like this winter!

      Delete
  5. A camel coat is so classic and also unexpected among the sea of black coats. I agree that the J.Crew wool icon trench looks very much like a Burberry coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah it definitely stands out :)

      Delete
  6. Oh you look so gorgeous and chic! I'm in love with your coat, I really have to buy a similar one :)

    Check out my blog if you want: http://www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will become your winter staple soon!

      Delete
  7. versatile staple camel coat! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so amazing! love this color on u

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Camel is my favorite color in terms of winter coats!

      Delete
  9. Cashmere camel coat by J.Crew?! I'm in! Loving it :)

    https://www.instagram.com/crisgomez85/
    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you find one you like as well!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful autumn look. This coat is stunning. J Crew always has the nicest things :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! J.Crew always has these timeless pieces!

      Delete
  11. Just dying over this darling coat. It's the perfect length & color. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing women Trench coat! I like your idea

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe