Summer, and More Lace

8:24 AM

What better way to enjoy the sunshine with a cool tropical dress? When I first saw this Lilly dress, I knew it just said “tropical paradise.” Just imagine... you are in a dense jungle full of vibrant green leaves. Poking through the green sea are lovely pink flowers! I’ve been looking for the perfect day to wear it. Now look, here I am lounging and relaxing in the subtropical region of southern China.

The weather is hot and humid here. My favorite part of the dress is the lace design near the neckline. It does make the dress feel more “breathable”. It replaces the need for a necklace as well! Besides the lace on the dress, I also paired it up with a clutch sporting a cut out leather design and scalloped edge. For the shoes, I have the essential travel footwear - Toms, using crochet fabric for even more room to breathe!










**********************
Dress: Lacina Dress - Lilly Pulitzer (similar)
Clutch - Kelsey Clutch - Tory Burch (here)
Bangle: J. Crew (similar)
Shoes: Natural Crochet - Toms (here)
Sunglasses: Original Wayfarer - Ray-Ban (here)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. that perforated clutch is so darling!

    My family is from southern China too! Whenever I go there, I pack all these clothes but end up wearing my skimpiest tank top and shortest shorts and flip flops all day due to the humidity. It's so awesome that you're staying cool while looking cute.

    btw, you have yourself a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress looks amazing on you Julia! What size are you wearing? I'm thinking of getting the exact same dress but I'm worried about the fitting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am wearing a 2 and it is a little loose. Just order your regular Lilly size or one size up.

      Delete

Subscribe