Cozy Valentine

5:25 PM

I hope everyone is staying warm during the winter blizzard this week. I had a short weekend getaway to Vegas (pictures will be up soon) and avoided the crazy weather in the East Coast.  That being said, you may want to reconsider your date night outfit as Valentine's Day is approaching. Put on a cozy neutral sweater and accessorize it with a splash of pink, whether it’s a simple necklace or a scarf, your other half will sure love to spend his Valentine’s Day by the warm fire all cozied up with you. He might just think some people are worth melting (his heart) for!



 Pink/Camel Plaid Blanket Scarf - Zara (similar here and here)
 'Brita' Riding Boots - Tory Burch (similar here and here)

***
Scarf: Zara (similar here and here)
Sweater: C.Wonder (similar here and here)
Tights: Hollister (similar)
Boots: 'Brita' Riding Boots - Tory Burch (similar here and here- currently on sale!!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I lIke simple sweater with pop of color. And the boots!!! I've been wanting riding boots like that. I will check them out. I really like your blog!

    Amadea | heyamadea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you will love Tory Burch boots! I buy them not only for their looks, but also the leather they use are great at keeping in shape. This is my second year wearing these boots and they still look great!

      Delete
  2. I don't normally like Tory Burch, but those boots are just gorgeous. They look like they'll last an eternity.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a few pairs of TB boots and they all definitely made of quality leather!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this outfit! That sweater and those boots are amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe