LA Trip #1 - J. Crew's Filigree-Embroidered Strapless Beach Dress

10:14 PM





I took my last summer vacation in LA this past weekend. It was a good short break before the start of another busy season. I was hoping to bring the sharp style of the east coast in the laid back summer of SoCal. This dress that I recently got from J. Crew was exactly what i needed. I threw on a denim shirt as well since it can get a bit chilly in LA in the evening, and I was surprised how well it worked. The color matched so perfectly with the dress and denim had been really popular this year. Lastly, I used a turquoise necklace to help me complete the look.


********************
Dress: Filigree-Embroidered Strapless Beach Dress - J. Crew
Shirt - Faded Western Chambray Shirt American Eagle
Turquoise Neckalce - Ralph Lauren (old, similar)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe