Jeans Friday

8:50 PM

TGIF.

To celebrate our last days of the fall busy season, we had Jeans Friday at work. I have always been very careful about wearing “casual” outfits in the office because you still have to maintain some semblance of professionalism. But today I was brave enough to wear my bright red and blue polka dots shirt - of course with a blazer over it, to conclude another season of hard work.

I found this shirt in my new favorite store, Francesca’s. Their bright color and boutique style made it a hidden gem for Summer/Fall fashion. And polka dots... what else can I say? It’s truly everyone’s obsession this year!

This is my first time taking outfit pictures at night. I have been getting out of work after dark every single day in the past month... even on Fridays. But at least the pictures turned out a lot better than I expected. I’m never, ever disappointed with S
ony products (pictures taken by my Sony NEX-3)!




 






****************
Top: La Dee Dots Top - Francesca's Collection
Jeans: Old Levi's Jeans from Kohl's (similar)
Pumps: Valentina Printed Patent Pumps - J. Crew



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe