Color Me Fall - J.Crew Keating Boy Blazer and No.2 Pencil Skirt

9:17 PM

Believe it or not, the first time I wore this outfit was earlier in the summer. I didn’t realize how “fall” it looks until I put on the jacket… which is why I held off writing about this until I wear them again today! This outfit sports very fall-like colors, burgundy and camel, they sure to remind you of the changing leaves. I know it’s still unusually green outside in DC right now with temperatures around the mid-70 degree this week, but pretty soon the whole city is going to look like...me.

Here I am wearing two of the most popular J.Crew items, the Keating Boy Blazer and the No.2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wool. What I worry about the most in a pencil skirt is the wrinkles I get after sitting… sometimes just 30 minutes in my car. J.Crew has never disappointed me with these skirts. Although I have seen wrinkles all over my colleagues’ cotton version of the same skirt, what you see in the pictures here is the worst I would get after sitting in the office for 8 hours. And they always magically go away after hanging them overnight! Do you own the J.Crew Keating Boy Blazer or the No.2 Pencil Skirt? What is your experience with them?







*****************************
Blazer: Keating Boy Blazer - J.Crew Factory
Top: Tortoiseshell Embellished Top - Ann Taylor
Skirt: No.2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Wood - J.Crew
Sunglasses: Aviator Classic RB3025 - Ray-Ban
Bracelet: J.Crew
Heels: J.Crew (similar)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Nice color matching. Caramel + Burgundy gives a nice touch to winter's coziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I was trying to go for the "warmer" look :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely blazer girl :) you look superb :) Lovely post..Keep In touch sweetie..hugs
    rampdiary / My art Blog / Beauty and fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paired this top exactly the same way, except with a pale pink skirt( picture in my insta, not blog :) if interested )!! Love this color combo as well..the deep hue of the skirt really brings out the embellishments on the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha really? I'd love to see how you style this blazer! Going to check out your Instagram now. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! The skirt is definitely one of my go-to pieces in the fall!

      Delete
  5. Brilliant color combination! You look chic and elegant.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, great combination. the skirt is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! J.Crew's no.2 skirts are the best!

      Delete
  7. definitely a big fan of the no. 2 skirt in the double serge wool. thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

    p @ phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe