Winter in the Pacific Northwest

11:01 PM

It has been one of the coldest winters in the Pacific Northwest this year. When I lived in the east coast, we barely had any snow before January. But this year, the first snowfall arrived in early December. We not only had a white Christmas (although a very thin layer in the downtown area), but also a white New Year's Eve. The best part about living in Seattle is that, with a short 30-minute drive, you are already in a winter wonderland.








I was finally able to take out some of my thickest outerwear this year. This Burberry quilt jacket is my winter favorite this year. Its thinness can be deceiving at first, but I was very surprised by how warm this jacket is. The lightweight material makes it really nice to be walking outdoor for a very long time. In the past, I preferred wearing thick wool winter coats to keep myself warm (and stylish...of course!). But I didn't realize how heavy they are until I had to wear them and walk for 10+ hours a day! Despite they look good in photos, my back actually hurt. Alright, alright, I will save that story for my next post about my trip to Europe this winter.

And last, but not least... my official shot for the Jeep Cherokee 2018 model. ;)

Here are some more alternatives...
***
Scarf: Madewell Plaid Scarf (similar)
Boots: Tory Burch Riding Boots (similar here and here)


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the wonderful winter pictures!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is so dreamy!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love winter in the Pacific Northwest!

      Delete
  3. Such a chic look especially with the plaid scarf. Also, random question....I have practically the same blog template as you but I'm having trouble with the title. On my mobile advice it doesn't show up as big as yours. Any advice?
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have to look into the HTML code. Did you use an image for your header instead of text? Were you talking about the header of your blog or the subject title of each post?

      Delete
  4. Such a chic look!
    xoxo
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in Seattle earlier this week, I should have taken a drive up! So pretty!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Did you visit anywhere fun? Come again next time! :)

      Delete

Subscribe