Perfect Spring Loafers

1:41 AM


You probably have already received a bajillion number of emails about the Nordstrom winter sale this weekend. Instead of getting a pair of boots that you will probably wear only 2 more weeks this year, and won't be able to touch them again until next winter, how about prepping your feet for the Spring?

I bought these loafers last year, and was really excited to find out they are now 40% off for all colors! I had a really hard time debating which color to get at that time. Part of me loved the navy as it would go well with most of my darker color outfits, especially the denims; but part of me also really liked how burgundy and my skin color blended well. Now take a guess, which pair I ended up getting? :)

Loafer: Vince Camuto 'Kade' Cutout Loafer (currently 40% off!)

Other loafers you may also want to check out from Nordstrom:

***
Cardigan - Zara Cowl Neck Cardigan
Pants - Uniqlo Heattech High Rise Leggings Pants
Loafer - Vince Camuto 'Kade' Cutout Loafer

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the pic with 2 different colors on - it shows a good sense of humor. Those are great shoes and would pair well with a lot of different types of outfits (casual, corporate). Thanks!

    -Kirsten || pork & cookies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love how I can wear them from weekdays to the weekends!

      Delete
  2. I love loafers for Spring! They're perfect during the transition between seasons because they are warm enough yet can still look springy!

    xoxo, Shannon | www.prepavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look cute a comy!

    http://www.vanitycapital.com/style-blog/2016/12/5/snow-leopard

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look comfy AND cute! Love it!
    Xo,
    Andjela
    www.thesunkissedcalifornian.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I need to add a pair of loafers to my closet, and I love both colors. I'd guess navy but either choice is a good one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great guess! I got the burgundy one in the end :)

      Delete
  6. Love all kinds of loafers and these are perfect as well! I would have ended up getting both the colours too, cause its hard to decide which one is better! :) X

    Akshita,
    www.cateyesandchai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also have the white one available during Spring...really wanted to buy them in all colors haha!

      Delete

Subscribe