Amazon Swimsuits Review

1:27 AM

I am not ashamed to admit that I actually spent the most time shopping for swimsuits when I was preparing for my Hawaii trip last month. I went to some of my favorite retailers like J.Crew and Nordstrom. I also visited places I shopped less at such as Forever 21. For some reason I just couldn't find anything good. During the last week before my trip, I decided to go for my last resort, Amazon (as always!). If you have shopped at Amazon for their fashion section before, you will know that due to the variety of brands they have available, the quality is sometimes hit or miss. After spending hours searching and reading reviews, I ended up ordering a number of them. I kept some of them, but also returned quite a few due to mostly sizing issues. 

Amazon Prime Day is here. It's the biggest summer sale of the year. Many of the summer items including swimsuits are on sale right now. I am sharing a quick review of what I got below. I hope you will find your perfect swimsuit as well!

One Piece

1. This is my absolute favorite! From the silhouette to color to fit to fabric, everything is perfect for just $24!

**Keep**


Beach coverup: Amazon



2. The colors of the floral print are way brighter that I thought. I ended up keeping the black version of this. I think the print will look better if it were a maxi dress...

**Return**



3. This one piece is very "Audrey Hepburn". Let's stay classy on the beach. :)

**Keep**

Link to product page


4. The material is okay, on the thinner side. But I love the black and white details - it helps you outline your curvy body shape really well. I was originally trying to keep one of #3 and #4. But each of them is pretty in its own unique ways. So I ended up keeping both. The brand has an interesting name..."Tempt Me". Sometimes I wonder how people even come up with brand names.

**Keep**

Link to product page


5. The material looks nice, but it is actually quite thick and uncomfortable. I was looking for something more lightweight to wear on a hot sunny day. Plus, I ordered a size 8 (I normally wear 0/2 top and 2/4 bottom) because all the reviewers recommended sizing wayyyy up. I think a 4 or 6 would have worked.

**Return**

Link to product page


Bikini


6. The print is super nice and summery. It will look great especially if you are going to beaches in the tropical islands. 

**Keep**



7. The print is great and I love the cross-straps! It has decent material and design. Definitely a keeper!

**Keep**

Link to product page


8. The print is pretty much the same as the one piece I kept above. Therefore I returned it. I love the design though! Material is very stretchy as well!

**Keep**

Link to product page


9. I wish this swimsuit has more green in the print. Otherwise I would have kept it. Overall it's adorable and well made.

**Return**

Link to product page


10. I think they will only look good if you have very very skinny shoulders and arms... Otherwise I would suggest you to just get this or the one piece.

**Return**

Link to product page



Thanks for reading! Let me know which one is your favorite. Do share if you end up buying one from Amazon! And don't forget to check out more Prime Day 40 - 50% fashion deals at Amazon today:



You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Love all these swimsuits! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually shopping for swimsuits on amazon the other day, and gave up because I felt so overwhelmed. It's so nice to have some great options that I can easily refer to. I love the #1 and #8 because the print is so pretty! I also love the yellow crochet swimsuit, but it's such a shame that the fit is not that great.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are way too many selections with all kinds of quality. I found that reading the reviews and especially focus on the ones with images provided in the reviews help make my purchase decisions a lot easier.

      Delete
  3. AnonymousJuly 10, 2017

    I really like all of the prints and styles. Each one has its own unique and fun design. Great post and review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to pick very different ones so it was easier for me to make the decisions on what to keep. :)

      Delete
  4. nice selection, I really like that green print bikini and the yellow one-piece. I guess for me the more vivid colour the more appealing it is (for holidays). thank you for sharing

    Pop by to check my new blog post
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/07/11/ruffle-up-you-are-in-for-a-wavy-ride/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Vivid color also makes you stand out more amongst all the beach-goers ;)

      Delete
  5. You found the cutest suits! I never really thought to go on Amazon for swimsuits but now I want to. I'm loving all those one-piece!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my first time as well! Glad I found something good!

      Delete
  6. This is like my wish list! lovely photos tho
    bisous

    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Hope you will buy something from Amazon swim shop as well!

      Delete
  7. I would never think to go to Amazon for swimwear!! Great round up- loving all of the green/white palm leaf options

    www.cashmereandjeans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palm leaf print is so hot this year! It's hard to not buy any of them! :)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH cute bathing suits. I am in love with all the one pieces!!!

    xoxo...Beth
    www.settlingsouthern.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the swim suits :) Wonderful post dear! Stay in touch.
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no idea you could get such cute swim suits off of Amazon! I love love love that first one on you. So beautiful <3

    Kendall
    www.weekendall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kendall! It was my favorite one as well!

      Delete
  13. How cute are these?! Can't beat the price either. That palm one-piece looks so good on you. Good call deciding to keep it! :)

    Jenn
    www.honeydewblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah trying all of them on first definitely helped!

      Delete
  14. This is so helpful! Thank you so much for all the scoop. I love your blog already!!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Belle! You have a lovely blog as well! :)

      Delete
  15. I'd never think of looking on Amazon for swimwear! I think the first is my favourite too the cut of it is so pretty, and the print is gorgeous too!
    Helpless Whilst Drying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah Amazon has surprised me in so many ways these days!

      Delete

Subscribe