LA Trip #3 - J. Crew's Postage Stamp Mini Skirt in Dizzy Anchors

10:52 PM

I just realized that I never posted my LA trip #3. Lo and behold...


This is the same chambray shirt that I wore outside my dress on the LA #1 post. From the color to the fabric, I like how a chambray shirt can style in many different ways. Unfortunately, I left this shirt at my friend's apartment before an Avicii concert 3 weeks ago. Now it's no where to be found...

J. Crew introduced their Anchor series this summer. I am never a fan of big prints/logos (excluding floral, which is my absolutely favorite) everywhere on my outfit...except for this one! It is fun, summery, and a stark contrast to the dry and brown LA landscape.

More on how to anchor your wardrobe...

J Crew. Anchors 2012 Summer


Some highlights of the day...

1) Finally got a picture of the Hollywood sign! (went to Hollywood a year ago but that was a billion miles away from where I saw the sign)


2) Hotdogs from the famous Pink's Hot Dog in Hollywood... 30 minutes wait at 11pm was worth it!


3) And one of my favorite spots in LA, the Warner Bros. Studio.

Readers: Can you tell which TV show is this from?


***************
Shirt - Faded Western Chambray Shirt - American Eagle
Skirt: Postage Stamp Mini in Dizzy Anchors - J. Crew
Watch Strap: Stripe Watch Strap - J. Crew

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe