Happy New Year!

7:13 PM

Happy new year everyone!


I apologize for putting my blog on an unannounced hiatus. So much has happened in the second half of 2013. I got a new job, and experienced many other new adventures. 2013 was a great year. I hope for even better things to come in 2014!

I spent the holidays in Auburn, Alabama visiting my relatives. It was my first time driving down there. The college town was very quiet during this time of the year, but I could definitely feel that the southern flavor is very different from the east atlantic region.
 
Closet de Jules is back! New year’s resolution  #1: write more blog posts!

 


**********************

Dress: Ann Taylor (similar)
Purse: Geneva Fur-Laced Pouch - Anthropologie (similar)
Pumps: Bow Kitten Heels - Ann Taylor (similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe