Cruising PCH Wearing Lilly Pulitzer

9:06 PM

After writing this blog for two years, I finally decided it’s time to create a blog Facebook Page. As a technology consultant, I cannot emphasize enough how important social media is these days. Being a visual person, Instagram has been my favorite media to keep my eye on the latest fashion trends. However, Facebook is ultimately the best channel to interact with my readers and friends. Many of my friends do not have a Bloglovin account or use apps such as Pulse to keep track of new posts but always ask me if I posted any new content. So here we go, my brand new Facebook Page.

Like it if you want to receive instant updates, or simply just enjoy reading my blog!

I am including some pictures of the LillyPulitzer dress that I wore during my road trip from Seattle to San Francisco earlier this summer. The scenic drive along the Pacific was truly an awe inspiring trip that really makes you appreciate the natural beauty of the coast.




Click below to check out my new Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Closet-de-Jules/1548431898720190

***************************
Dress: Shorely Blue Tossing The Line Serena Dress - Lilly Pulitzer (similar)
Sunglasses: Original Wayfarer - Ray-Ban
Necklace: Francesca's (similar)
Bracelet: J. Crew
Sandals: Madewell

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love Lilly dresses for their unique print, and I especially adore yours because of the waistline detail (I personally can't wear Lilly's sheath dresses without looking like a huge sack). Also, what a lovely shot of you in the waves at sunset!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I knew I had to get it as soon as I tried this on!

      Delete
  2. Your necklace matches the waistline detail so well! And I second Brittney's comment haha -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good point! I didn' even notice that until you mentioned it. I only brought a few necklaces to this trip so I kind of just randomly picked one. I am glad it worked out well :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! That Lilly dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you!

    Sam
    That Curious Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing place ! Nice photos !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I highly suggest everyone to drive down the PCH at least once!

      Delete
  5. Such a stinking cute dress! I love the colors in this lilly dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was last year's pattern. You can probably still find something on eBay right now.

      Delete
  6. I love Lilly and especially this print! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! This is one of my favorites too!

      Delete

Subscribe