Funny Purses from Kate Spade

3:39 PM

Word on the street that Kate Spade New York is having a Surprise Sale again! Have you had a chance to look at their latest additions to the 75% off sale? As Spring is just a month away, below are my top picks from the sale to help you get ready for a bubbly season.

1. Take the Cake Cupcake Crossbody
2. Off We Go Whale Crossbody
3. Clifton Lane Penguin Crossbody
4. Ooh La La Makeup Palette Clutch
5. Ooh La La Powder Puff Bag
6. Cold Comforts Len
7. Cold Comforts Polar Bear Crossbody
8. Take the Cake Bon Shopper
9. Off We Go Len
10. Make Magic Mustache Clutch
11. Creme de la Creame Strawberry Crossbody
 
Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great selection !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/02/casual-look-with-chic-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so funny. Polar bear is just stunning!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute ! I love the number 1 and 7 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I actually almost bought number 1 as well!

      Delete
  4. I always get the biggest kick out of these unique Kate Spade bags! I love the whale ones they are so cute.
    Xo, Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! And they are rarely on their Surprise Sale because these are made with limited quantities. I am surprised to see so many these time!

      Delete

Subscribe