'Tis The Season To Be Jolly And... - Petite Fashion Challenge #22

10:16 PM

'Tis the season to be jolly and... to shop! 

 

It's time for the Petite Fashion Challenge again! Hosted by our knowledgeable Fashion Blawger, this month's challenge is: "The weather outside is frightful, but indoor shopping is warm and delightful. So, whether you have wind, rain, or snow, show me your clothes when shopping for friends or foes!"

 

My holiday shopping outfit usually consists of a sweater, a pair of tights/jeans, and a pair of comfortable boots that I can walk in for hours. My favorite sweater from this winter is the Jack Wills Sedburgh Jumper. It’s adorned with the the traditional holiday fair isle sweater pattern, "a partridge in a pear tree". I wish I had sweaters with two turtle doves, three french hen, four calling birds... so I could wear one each day for all 12 days of Christmas!







I haven't really got time to update my blog in the past month due to all these holiday festivities and a 2-week trip to Florida and the Caribbean Islands. That being said, lots and lots of pictures
will be up in the coming weeks!

**************************
Sweater: The Sedburgh Jumper - Jack Wills
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Necklace: Bejeweled Flower Collar Necklace - Forever 21
Scarf: Tommy Hilfiger (similar)
Watch: Timex for J. Crew (similar)
Jeans: Levi's Jeans (similar)
Boots: Cole Haan (similar)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Cute sweater. I love fair isle this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater and scarf :-) looks cozy

    Katattack 2000.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater puts me in a happy festive mood :) glad I found your blog from PFC! I'm now a follower! Can't wait to see those vacay pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I love holidays and always enjoy wearing festive outfits :D

      Delete
  4. ahhh super cute winter sweater..and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute mix of patterns. Perfect for winter. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm so sorry for my late comment! I have been so backed up and I'm finally getting to see the PFC entries to my challenge.

    I love your mix of patterns. It looks so fashion forward! I like the idea of tight bottoms, because in a pinch I can slip a dress or skirt over them if I decide to do a little shopping for myself ;)

    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Being comfortable and easy to try on more clothes is the key here

      Delete

Subscribe