Fall Foliage

4:50 PM

No words can express the beauty of Fall foliage in Seattle. We hit the season a little early this year. Besides the light drizzles, I have nothing else to complain because I am a sucker for trench coats and boots. Everything featured in this post is from last year, but I know these staple pieces will still be classic even after 10 years. I am going to share links to the this year's styles throughout the post, so be sure to check them out! I will also keep this post concise today, hoping that you can immerse yourself in the beautiful images of Seattle Fall.



Coat: Club Monaco (similar here and here) | Dress: old (similar here and here) | Boots: Stuart Weitzman Midland











========================
Coat: Club Monaco (similar here and here)
Dress: old (similar here and here)
Boots: Stuart Weitzman Midland

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Such a beautiful city! Loved the post.

    xx, Tomi
    https://goodtomicha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trees are so pretty - I've never seen leaves so red before! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel so lucky to live in a city with such beautiful trees! :)

      Delete
  3. You are so right, that style is such a classic one and it will be beautiful even after 10 years. And oh my, I'm obsessed with the color of those trees!

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition to style, the key is to also find quality pieces that will last for a long time! :)

      Delete
  4. Such gorgeous pics! Love the foliage and the colours of those trees! x

    TOUCHOFGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Great fall outfit too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CORDUROY PANTS | SANTA MONICA PIER

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe