Think Warm Thoughts

9:48 PM

For those of you who live in the United States, this week has been one of the coldest in years. Many cities in the East Coast are dropping to single digits, while the Mid West is well below 0 °F. To give you some hope. I want to remind you that Spring is only 2 months away. And to melt away the icicles you got from walking outside, I’ll share some hot details about my recent cruise trip to the Caribbean Islands and a very exciting announcement.


My trip started the day after Thanksgiving - that's right, I was busy packing and traveling while everyone was out shopping. It turned out to be the best decision I made this holiday season, because I got to avoid the cold and the crazy Black Friday!

I fell in love with cruising ever since my first sail. This trip was my second cruise to the Caribbean Islands in two years and the second cruise this year. Growing up and still living fairly close to the coast, I enjoy simply just staring at the sparkling endless ocean for hours.

 
The underwater picture above was taken by my smartphone with a waterproof smartphone case.

I try to pack at least one Lilly Pulitzer dress every time I go on vacation. The dress I wore has my favorite Lilly print in their 2014 collection, Watch Out. I love how Lilly prints always remind me of water, and remind me of summer.

That leads me to the exciting news announced by Target this week - the company is introducing Lilly Pulitzer for Target starting April 19! Hundreds of apparels, accessories and home goods will be available in Target stores and and their website. Historically, Lilly Pulitzer has only a small number of stores in high-end malls or sold in certain boutique stores. The partnership will make the brand more easily accessible to a greater demographic and will certainly help increase brand awareness.

 
 

**********************
Dress: Delia Dress in Watch Out - Lilly Pulitzer (similar here and here)
Sunglasses: Original Wayfarers - Ray-Ban
Straw Hat: J.Crew Factory (similar here and here)
Waterproof Camera Case - Amazon (for the amazing underwater pictures!)

You Might Also Like

47 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I love your dress.

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm jealous! love the dress :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. your vacation photos are making me long for summer! spring is realistically like 5 months away in my city ;)

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....but Seattle's winter has so much more outdoorsy things to do! I'd love to spend more time in the Crystal Mountain if I could go back again :)

      Delete
  5. What a fun traveling experience! It sure is getting cold here in the midwest and I could really use a getaway like yours! By the way your Delia dress is beautiful!! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always just take a spontaneous weekend trip to somewhere warm too, right?! :)

      Delete
  6. What a fun dress and GORGEOUS experience :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love the prints! It looks fun!

      Delete
  7. pretty photos, I love the print on your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! It sure is my favorite print this year!

      Delete
  8. Thank you! I love yours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and photos. You're such a gorgeous lady.
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Maine and definitely needed the reassurance about spring coming- it's been so cold! You look lovely and that dress is adorable!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But hey New England has the most gorgeous winter than anywhere else in the country! Enjoy it while you can. :)

      Delete
  11. Your outfit makes me wish it was spring already!! Love the dress and I can't wait for the Lilly collab to come out! xx

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Spring is right around the corner! :)

      Delete
  12. Amazing look and pictures! Lovely print! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely print!<3 So vacation-ish!:)

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely one of the most unique Lilly prints I've seen!

      Delete
  15. Love your dress!!
    xo Jaime
    www.therealfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is amazing, I'll definitely be getting at least one Lili's dress for this summer))
    Love the photos, so warm and happy)

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And hopefully other cute Lilly products too after the Target collaboration is out in April!

      Delete
  17. This post has me dreaming of warm weather!! You look amazing!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Time for you to plan for a vacation too :)

      Delete
  18. This gets me into vacation dreamland. I love the way you paired that dress with a neutral toned hat!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah the straw hat was the only hat I brought to this trip. The color worked really well with most of my dresses!

      Delete
  19. Wow! I want to be in such a beautiful and warm place :). Love the fedora with dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should plan for a vacation soon too! :P

      Delete
  20. loving your dress! it's so pretty!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dress is very pretty and seems that you really enjoyed your vacation.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a relaxing time off indeed! :)

      Delete
  22. Super cute dress and gorgeous pictures!

    -Kárin

    NEW POST DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karin! I am glad you like them!

      Delete
  23. Looks like you had such a fun time!
    xx,
    Marie

    http://www.LivRiot.com
    http://www.LivRiot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bahamas was fun! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Subscribe