Christmas Tree Picking

1:05 AM




Living in the Evergreen state, Washington, I knew I had to hand pick a Christmas tree this year. I stopped by the beautiful McMurtrey's Red-Wood Christmas Tree farm 30-minutes away from Seattle over the weekend. Trekking through the farm with my sawblade in hand, it took me a while to spot this fine tree. It’s not so big that I needed a delivery team to get it to my tiny downtown apartment, but big enough that I had a nice tree to decorate. The trunk of the tree was surprisingly soft, so chopping it was no problem. After one final shakedown to remove the debris, I was off home with this fresh-cut Christmas tree!

Wearing this short J.Crew Stadium-Cloth Majestic Peacoat was super convenient for me to walk in the farm and bend down to cut the tree too. All of J.Crew's Majestic Peacoat are on sale now with an additional 30% off. I've always had a thing with shorter coats in the winter (therefore having warm pants are very important!). I was pretty happy to add such a "cheerful" color to my short coats collection this year. Below are some of my winter short coat favorites:



***
Sunglasses: Original Wayfarer - Ray-Ban
Coat: Stadium-Cloth Majestic Peacoat - J.Crew
Pants: Heattech Leggings - Uniqlo
Boots: Hunter Boots (similar)
Scarf: Buffalo Plaid Scarf - Gap

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So cute! I love your scarf :) Have a merry Christmas!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you can pick your own tree <3
    xo
    https://stylehue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never gotten to pick my own tree, as we have an artificial one, but I love how festive it seems! You look so cute and festive, love the yellow and red together.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do pea coats look good on guys? I need a coat for winter.?
    fur coats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very nice love the Blue and red together.
    lace evening dresses

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe